Private Events are welcome to choose from any of the following menus. Prices are per-person. The menu and price remains the same. For groups of 15 or more $250 will be added to pay for extra staffing. Groups 25 and over are charged $500 for extra staffing. 18% gratuity will be added.
If you have any dietary issues or allergies with anyone in your group, please let us know a week ahead of time and we will do our best to adjust their meal to fit their needs.
GF: Gluten Free
A Classic Spring Menu~ Suzy $95
Fresh and sensational ingredients are paired to create a simple to prepare meal that can be made ahead for easy entertaining.
- Goat Cheese and Spring Vegetable Tartlets
- Cod with Lemon Sauce
- Rice Pilaf
- Grilled Asparagus and Peppers
- Herbed Breadsticks
- Triple Berry Trifle
All American Barbecue~ Suzy $95
Get ready for Memorial Day with a terrific entertaining menu. Perfect for backyard barbecues or pack it up for a tailgate party. This will be your go-to menu for summer entertaining.
- Cheesy Beer Dip with Homemade Tortilla Chips
- Grilled Chicken with Molasses Barbecue Sauce
- Macaroni Salad
- Apple Cake with Caramel Frosting
A Mediterranean Medley~Suzy $95
Savor the flavors from afar in this menu rich with taste and exploding with color. Traditional recipes are created to maximize the wow factor.
- Roasted Beet Hummus
- Pita bread
- Cucumber and Tomato Tabbouleh Salad
- Stuffed Grape Leaves
- Pomegranate Chicken Skewers
A Mexican Celebration Dinner ~Suzy $95 V GF
Traditional recipes suitable for vegetarians and gluten-free guests. This is a great menu for entertaining while enjoying hands-on techniques and colorful presentation.
- Corn Fritters with Caramelized Onion Guacamole
- Chili and Cheese Tamales with Mole Verde
- Black Bean and Corn Salad
- Roasted Tomato Rice
- Ancho Chili Cake
A Spring Cocktail Party~ Suzy $95
Celebrate with friends during a fun evening full of exciting appetizers, delicious dessert, and a tasty cocktail. This is a great menu for parties or appetizers for your next event.
- Honey Garlic Chicken Wings
- Artichoke Dip with Crostini
- Brie with Honey and Walnuts in Phyllo Cups
- Parmesan Puff Pastry Wrapped Asparagus with Lemon Aioli
- Mini Berry Cupcakes
- Lemon Drop Cocktails
Classic French Dining~ Suzy $95
Savor the delicate flavor profile of this simple elegant meal. Beautiful presentation meets classic preparation to turn any meal into a gourmet affair.
- Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms
- Chicken Cordon Bleu
- Potatoes Au Gratin
- Haricots Vert
- French Bread
- Tarte Tatin
Classic Steakhouse ~Judy $110
A delicious tender steak cooked to perfection with decadent sides make you feel like you are in an old world Steakhouse. Learn restaurant secrets of cooking steak with amazing side dishes that help elevate the steaks to greatness.
- Seared New York Steaks with Garlic Butter
- Potatoes Delmonico
- Green Beans with Bacon and Mushrooms
- Wedge Salad with Thousand Island Dressing
- Skillet Chocolate Chip Cookie Sundae
Cozy Winter Dinner Party~ Suzy $95
Celebrate winter with a cozy meal guaranteed to gather friends and family for a delicious and beautiful entertaining menu.
- Artichoke Dip with Crostini
- Stuffed Pork Loin with Brandy Sauce
- Roasted Winter Vegetables
- Caramelized Onion Orzo
- Chocolate Whiskey Cake with Salted Caramel Glaze
Hawaiian Sunset Dinner~Judy $100
Hawaiian cuisine is a beautiful blend of tropical flavors and traditions. Here, we will celebrate ancient customs and meet global influences brought to Hawaii over many generations. Relax and enjoy the Aloha spirit.
- Grilled Huli Huli Chicken and Pineapple
- Garlic Shrimp
- Waikiki Coleslaw
- Island Coconut Lime Rice
- Hawaiian Rolls
- Key Lime Pie with Macadamia Nut Crust
Homemade Gnocchi Workshop~ Judy $95 (V)
Always wanted to make gnocchi that taste just like an Italian grandmother made them? Join us to learn all the tips and tricks you need to know about making delicious, light gnocchi at home.
- Potato Gnocchi and Tomato Sauce
- Baked Semolina Gnocchi alla Roman
- Spinach and Ricotta Gnocchi
- Green Garden Salad with Citrus Vinaigrette
Homemade Pasta Workshop ~Judy $95
Learn to make your own delicious pasta at home. Have fun learning the technique of making tender egg dough for fresh fettucine. We’ll serve our pasta with tender, moist meatballs that have been simmered in marinara, just like your Nonna made (if you had one). Enjoy the Fettucine and Meatballs with homemade Caesar salad and Chianti then finish with a Limoncello Sundae. Buon Appetito!
- Basic Egg Pasta Dough
- Nonna’s Meatballs
- Marinara Sauce
- Caesar Dressing
- Limoncello Sundaes
Night out in Rome~Judy $95
Escape to the heart of Rome for the evening. Feel the warm summer evening air as you stroll along ancient cobblestone alleyways, then stop and enjoy a delicious roman inspired dinner by candlelight. We’ll make the gnocchi and bread dough from scratch. Mangiamo!
- Antipasto Salad
- Stuffed Chicken Breasts Saltimbocca
- Potato Gnocchi with Mushroom Sauce
- Garlic Herb Bread Rolls
- Tiramisu Parfaits
Oh my Guinness!~ Suzy $95
Beer lovers will delight in this unique and exciting menu that features a variety of beer highlighted from dinner to dessert. These are delicious recipes to serve for your St. Patrick”s Day Celebration or to dazzle your friends and family at your next gathering. Bottoms up!
- Harvest Ale Beer Bread
- Pale Ale Orange Vinaigrette with Wild Greens
- Pilsner Brined Chicken
- Lager Baked White Beans with Bacon
- Guinness Chocolate Cake with salted caramel glaze
Paella Party ~Judy $110
Paella originated as a dish whereservants would take the leftovers from Moorish royal banquets and cook it up over open fires into a delicious meal for their families. Today Paella is a great dish to serve at a party and can have many different ingredients. We will make a wonderful seafood one.
- Spanish Tomato toast with Manchego and Shaved Ham
- Mixta Paella (shrimp, mussels, sausage and chicken)
- Arugula Salad with Olives, Almonds and a Sherry Vinaigrette
- Churros with Chocolate Dipping Sauce
Saffron and Spice~ Suzy $95
Discover the taste of the Himalayas in this menu rich in flavor. Learn about different spices used in the region and techniques to make a tasty Indian meal at home.
- Chicken Momos
- Saffron Rice
- Fish Curry
- Papadum with Trio of Chutneys
- Coconut Custard Cake with Mango Whipped Cream
Sinful Seafood Sensations~ Suzy $110
Explore varied techniques to highlight seasonal seafood. Restaurant favorites recreated to make a sumptuous meal for seafood lovers.
- Rum-Glazed Shrimp
- Macadamia Crusted Halibut
- White Cheddar Crab Macaroni
- Wild Greens Salad with Orange Vinaigrette
- Parmesan Crackers
- Frozen Orange Pie
Spirit of Ireland~ Suzy $95
Celebrate the Irish spirit with a menu featuring beer, whiskey, and liqueurs infused in delectable recipes. A fun and spirited class offering a unique twist on some of Ireland’s most beloved drinks.
- Crostini with Kerry Gold Cheddar and Jameson Fruit Chutney
- Guinness Brined Pork Tenderloin
- Potatoes Colcannon
- Whiskey Kissed Carrots
- Murphy’s Irish Red Beer Bread
- Bailey’s Irish Cream Cake
Spring Fling Dinner Party~ Suzy $95
Get ready for Spring entertaining with this menu which is easy to prepare for a crowd or make as a weeknight meal. Impress your family and friends with a beautifully plated meal and expand your repertoire to serve at your next occasion.
- Spring Vegetable Mini Quiche
- Pesto Orzo with Peas
- Brown Butter Carrots
- Honey Glazed Ham
- Dinner Rolls
- Lemon Fruit Tart
Step into Spring Celebration ~ Suzy $95
Celebrate the warmer weather and bountiful ingredients with a meal guaranteed to gather friends and family for a delicious and beautiful entertaining menu.
- Artichoke Dip with Crostini
- Stuffed Chicken Breast with Lemon Caper Sauce
- Spring Vegetable Pasta
- Herbed Garlic Parmesan Biscuits
- Lemon Cake with Chantilly Cream
Tacos, Tostados and Tequila ~Judy $95
Savor the flavors of Mexico’s favorite street food, Tacos! We’ll make three different tacos and our own homemade tortillas with great sauces and salsas. Afterward enjoy some creamy Flan for dessert.
- Crispy fish tacos with Cilantro Lime Cream
- Classic Steak Tacos with Tomatillo Sauce
- Green Chili Chicken Tostadas with Black Beans
- Chocolate Bread Pudding with a Caramel Kahlua Sauce
Wine Country Dinner Party~ Judy $95
Join some friends and escape to Napa for the evening. Fresh ingredients simply prepared, give us classic Wine country tastes paired with some delicious sparkling wine.
- Smoked Whitefish and Lemon Crostini
- Crispy Goat Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breast
- Roasted Grape, Arugula, Candied Walnut and Gorgonzola Salad
- Herb Roasted Potatoes
- Almond Cake with Zinfandel Poached Pears