Private Events are welcome to choose from any of the following menus. Prices are per-person. The menu and price remains the same. For groups of 15 or more $250 will be added to pay for extra staffing. Groups 25 and over are charged $500 for extra staffing. 18% gratuity will be added.
If you have any dietary issues or allergies with anyone in your group, please let us know a week ahead of time and we will do our best to adjust their meal to fit their needs.
A Dinner on the Rhein River ~ Suzy $95
Winding through Switzerland and Germany to the North Sea, the Rhein is a vital waterway carrying trade and goods inland. This class features a menu popular in the area bringing traditional dishes to your table.
- Homemade pretzels with cheese beer dip
- Pork Schnitzel
- Noodles with Mushroom Cream Sauce
- Sauerkraut Salad
- Apple Strudel with Bavarian Cream
A Mexican Celebration Dinner ~Suzy $95 V GF
Traditional recipes suitable for vegetarians and gluten-free guests. This is a great menu for entertaining while enjoying hands-on techniques and colorful presentation.
- Corn Fritters with Caramelized Onion Guacamole
- Chili and Cheese Tamales with Mole Verde
- Black Bean and Corn Salad
- Roasted Tomato Rice
- Ancho Chili Cake
A Night Out in Hawaii~ Judy $95
Aloha! Bring your friends and travel to Hawaii without leaving the kitchen. Taste the flavors of the Islands with this traditional Hawaiian menu. Enjoy a fun tropical dinner.
- Slow Roasted Kahlua Pork
- Tuna Poke with Sesame Crisps,
- Island Fried Rice
- Sunset Salad with Creamy Pineapple Dressing
- Pineapple Coconut Macadamia Cake with Vanilla Ice Cream
An Island Getaway ~ Suzy $95
Explore the diverse cultures and foods of the sunny Caribbean featuring unique ingredients combined with tropical flare to create authentic dishes.
- Jerk Chicken
- Peanut Noodles
- Sesame Asparagus
- Dragon Fruit Cheesecake Bars
An Italian Dinner Party ~ Suzy $95
Explore classic Italian recipes with this mouthwatering menu, perfect for an intimate dinner party, or large gathering. Quick, make-ahead tips will help with planning and orchestrating a meal, rich in flavor. Bring a hearty appetite and get ready to savor the best of Italy.
- Chicken and Eggplant Parmesan
- Pesto Pasta
- Roasted Brussel Sprouts with Butternut Squash
Celebration Dinner~ Judy $115
Indulge with friends at this decadent gourmet dinner. An extra special dinner when there is something big to celebrate! You will be impressed with yourself when you create this five star menu. Bring some bubbly to complete the evening.
- Shrimp Risotto
- Wild Mushroom Stuffed Beef Tenderloin with Ruby Port Reduction
- Roasted New Potatoes with Truffle Oil
- Bundled Green Beans
- Luxurious Crème Brule
Celebration Luncheon (Perfect for a bridal shower) ~Judy $95
Celebrate your special day or just have fun getting together with your girlfriends cooking together and enjoying a fun and festive luncheon.
- Crispy Phyllo Wrapped Ham and Asparagus with Apricot Dijon Dipping Sauce
- Hearts of Palm and Shrimp Salad
- Spinach Strawberry and Feta Salad with Toasted Almonds and Raspberry Vinaigrette
- Petite Cheese Muffin Bites
- Lemon Champagne Cupcakes
Classic Steakhouse ~Judy $105
A delicious tender steak cooked to perfection with decadent sides make you feel like you are in an old world Steakhouse. Learn restaurant secrets of cooking steak with amazing side dishes that help elevate the steaks to greatness.
- Seared New York Steaks with Garlic Butter
- Potatoes Delmonico
- Green Beans with Bacon and Mushrooms
- Wedge Salad with Thousand Island Dressing
Cruising the Coast of Europe~ Suzy $95
Sail along the Southern Coast of Europe to sample delicacies from the most popular destinations in the Mediterranean. Tempt your taste buds with regional favorites of Greece, Italy, The French Riviera, Spain, and Portugal.
- Greek Feta and Spinach Spanakopita
- Sicilian Green Bean and Blood Orange Salad with Vinaigrette
- Marseilles Bouillabaisse
- Portuguese Bolo de Caco bread
- Spanish Flan
Flavors of Provence~Suzy $95
Travel through the south of France to explore diverse flavors and classic recipes. This traditional menu highlights the best of the region, making it the perfect entertaining choice.
- Mushroom and Brie in Phyllo Pastry
- Chicken Provencal
- Potatoes au Gratin
- French Bread
- Tarte Tatin
Homemade Pasta Workshop ~Judy $95
Learn to make your own delicious pasta at home. Have fun learning the technique of making tender egg dough for fresh fettucine. We’ll serve our pasta with tender, moist meatballs that have been simmered in marinara, just like your Nonna made (if you had one). Enjoy the Fettucine and Meatballs with homemade Caesar salad and Chianti then finish with a Limoncello Sundae. Buon Appetito!
- Basic Egg Pasta Dough
- Nonna’s Meatballs
- Marinara Sauce
- Caesar Dressing
- Limoncello Sundaes
Indian Feast ~ Suzy $95
Explore the complex flavors of India and discover the intoxicating aromas and use of spices. Move beyond the basic curry and liven up your weeknight meal planning or take your friends and family on a culinary adventure.
- Vegetarian Curry
- Tandori Chicken
- Basmati Rice
- Apricot Ginger Almond Cake
- Masala Chai (bonus)
Italian entertaining~Suzy $95
Entertain friends with this simple, yet elegant, menu perfect for a weeknight dinner or dining with a group. Classic Italian recipes are bursting with flavor and beautiful to serve.
- Crostini with Pears, Mascarpone, and Balsamic Reduction
- Vegetables with Caper Vinaigrette and Shaved Parmesan
- Chicken Piccata
- Pesto orzo
- Raspberry Almond tarts
Lunch in the Vineyard ~ Judy $95
Lush green rows of vines and cascading bunches of grapes create a relaxing atmosphere for a luncheon in the Wine Country.With its Mediterranean influences and quality local produce, this region’s food showcases the season’s best ingredients.
- Goat Cheese Crostini with Honey and Roasted Pistachios
- Parmesan Crusted Chicken Breasts and Salad with Green Goddess Dressing
- Kalamata Olive Rolls
- Fresh Fruit Tart with Lemon Curd
Paella Party ~Judy $95
Paella originated as a dish whereservants would take the leftovers from Moorish royal banquets and cook it up over open fires into a delicious meal for their families. Today Paella is a great dish to serve at a party and can have many different ingredients. We will make a wonderful seafood one.
- Spanish Tomato toast with Manchego and Shaved Ham
- Mixta Paella (shrimp, mussels, sausage and chicken)
- Arugula Salad with Olives, Almonds and a Sherry Vinaigrette
- Churros with Chocolate Dipping Sauce
Spirit of Ireland~ Suzy $95
Celebrate the Irish spirit with a menu featuring beer, whiskey, and liqueurs infused in delectable recipes. A fun and spirited class offering a unique twist on some of Ireland’s most beloved drinks.
- Crostini with Kerry Gold Cheddar and Jameson Fruit Chutney
- Guinness Brined Pork Tenderloin
- Potatoes Colcannon
- Whiskey Kissed Carrots
- Murphy’s Irish Red Beer Bread
- Bailey’s Irish Cream Cake
GF: Gluten Free