Private Events are welcome to choose from any of the following menus. Prices are per-person. The menu and price remains the same. For groups of 15 or more $250 will be added to pay for extra staffing. Groups 25 and over are charged $500 for extra staffing. 18% gratuity will be added.
If you have any dietary issues or allergies with anyone in your group, please let us know a week ahead of time and we will do our best to adjust their meal to fit their needs.
GF: Gluten Free
Cookie Decorating ~Harry $95
In this festive private event you will make your own cookies from scratch and learn how to delicately roll them out and bake into soft and chewy treats. While the cookies bake we will make a sweet American Buttercream to add depth and texture to your cookies while also adding some moistness. We will also make some Royal Icing and learn how to flood, inlay, and manipulate the icing to make several decorations. To finish off we will make a batch of fresh Peppermint Hot Chocolate to drink while we finish decorating and to enjoy with the cookies.
- Rolled Sugar Cookies
- Rolled Gingerbread
- American Buttercream
- Royal Icing
- Peppermint Hot Chocolate
A Germain & Austrian Holiday Dinner~ Suzy $95
Spend the evening tasting your way through Germany and Austria. This traditional meal features classic German & Austrian dishes that on a cold winter evening is shared with friends. This class features a menu that will bring traditional dishes to your table.
- Homemade pretzels with cheese beer dip
- Pork Schnitzel
- Noodles with Mushroom Cream Sauce
- Sauerkraut Salad
- Apple Strudel with Bavarian Cream
A Mexican Celebration Dinner ~Suzy $95 V GF
Traditional recipes suitable for vegetarians and gluten-free guests. This is a great menu for entertaining while enjoying hands-on techniques and colorful presentation.
- Corn Fritters with Caramelized Onion Guacamole
- Chili and Cheese Tamales with Mole Verde
- Black Bean and Corn Salad
- Roasted Tomato Rice
- Ancho Chili Cake
An Italian Dinner Party ~ Suzy $95
Explore classic Italian recipes with this mouthwatering menu, perfect for an intimate dinner party, or large gathering. Quick, make-ahead tips will help with planning and orchestrating a meal, rich in flavor. Bring a hearty appetite and get ready to savor the best of Italy.
- Chicken and Eggplant Parmesan
- Pesto Pasta
- Roasted Brussel Sprouts with Butternut Squash
Celebration Dinner~ Judy $115
Indulge with friends at this decadent gourmet dinner. An extra special dinner when there is something big to celebrate! You will be impressed with yourself when you create this five star menu. Bring some bubbly to complete the evening.
- Shrimp Risotto
- Wild Mushroom Stuffed Beef Tenderloin with Ruby Port Reduction
- Roasted New Potatoes with Truffle Oil
- Bundled Green Beans
- Luxurious Crème Brule
Classic Steakhouse ~Judy $105
A delicious tender steak cooked to perfection with decadent sides make you feel like you are in an old world Steakhouse. Learn restaurant secrets of cooking steak with amazing side dishes that help elevate the steaks to greatness.
- Seared New York Steaks with Garlic Butter
- Potatoes Delmonico
- Green Beans with Bacon and Mushrooms
- Wedge Salad with Thousand Island Dressing
- Skillet Chocolate Chip Cookie Sundae
Cruising the Coast of Europe~ Suzy $95
Sail along the Southern Coast of Europe to sample delicacies from the most popular destinations in the Mediterranean. Tempt your taste buds with regional favorites of Greece, Italy, The French Riviera, Spain, and Portugal.
- Greek Feta and Spinach Spanakopita
- Sicilian Green Bean and Blood Orange Salad with Vinaigrette
- Marseilles Bouillabaisse
- Portuguese Bolo de Caco bread
- Spanish Flan
Festive Holiday Celebration~ Judy $115
All the festive decorations and chilly weather make it the perfect time to celebrate the holiday season with lots of great tastes that will make your next dinner party a hit.
- Crab cakes with Sriracha Aioli
- New York Steaks with Chimichurri sauce
- Roasted Fanned Yukon Gold Potatoes
- Oven Roasted Green Beans with Sundried Tomatoes and Shallots
- Apple Cranberry Dumplings with Caramel Sauce and Vanilla Ice Cream
Flavors of Provence~Suzy $95
Travel through the south of France to explore diverse flavors and classic recipes. This traditional menu highlights the best of the region, making it the perfect entertaining choice.
- Mushroom and Brie in Phyllo Pastry
- Chicken Provencal
- Potatoes au Gratin
- French Bread
- Tarte Tatin
Hawaiian Sunset Dinner~Judy $95
Hawaiian cuisine is a beautiful blend of tropical flavors and traditions. Here, we will celebrate ancient customs and meet global influences brought to Hawaii over many generations. Relax and enjoy the Aloha spirit.
- Grilled Huli Huli Chicken and Pineapple
- Garlic Shrimp
- Waikiki Coleslaw
- Island Coconut Lime Rice
- Hawaiian Rolls
- Key Lime Pie with Macadamia Nut Crust
Holly and the Ivy Dinner Party~Judy $95
Gather friends for an enjoyable evening spent preparing and savoring a fun holiday dinner and a cocktail.
- Goat Cheese and Pistachio Crostini with Honey
- Chicken Wellingtons with Cranberry Dijon Glaze
- Wild Rice Pilaf
- Broccoli with Almonds
- Chocolate Ganache Cake with Peppermint Ice Cream
Homemade Pasta Workshop ~Judy $95
Learn to make your own delicious pasta at home. Have fun learning the technique of making tender egg dough for fresh fettucine. We’ll serve our pasta with tender, moist meatballs that have been simmered in marinara, just like your Nonna made (if you had one). Enjoy the Fettucine and Meatballs with homemade Caesar salad and Chianti then finish with a Limoncello Sundae. Buon Appetito!
- Basic Egg Pasta Dough
- Nonna’s Meatballs
- Marinara Sauce
- Caesar Dressing
- Limoncello Sundaes
Indian Feast ~ Suzy $95
Explore the complex flavors of India and discover the intoxicating aromas and use of spices. Move beyond the basic curry and liven up your weeknight meal planning or take your friends and family on a culinary adventure.
- Vegetarian Curry
- Tandori Chicken
- Basmati Rice
- Apricot Ginger Almond Cake
- Masala Chai (bonus)
Italian entertaining~Suzy $95
Entertain friends with this simple, yet elegant, menu perfect for a weeknight dinner or dining with a group. Classic Italian recipes are bursting with flavor and beautiful to serve.
- Crostini with Pears, Mascarpone, and Balsamic Reduction
- Vegetables with Caper Vinaigrette and Shaved Parmesan
- Chicken Piccata
- Pesto orzo
- Raspberry Almond tarts
Night out in Rome~Judy $95
Escape to the heart of Rome for the evening. Feel the warm summer evening air as you stroll along ancient cobblestone alleyways, then stop and enjoy a delicious roman inspired dinner by candlelight. We’ll make the gnocchi and bread dough from scratch. Mangiamo!
- Antipasto Salad
- Stuffed Chicken Breasts Saltimbocca
- Potato Gnocchi with Mushroom Sauce
- Garlic Herb Bread Rolls
- Tiramisu Parfaits
Paella Party ~Judy $100
Paella originated as a dish whereservants would take the leftovers from Moorish royal banquets and cook it up over open fires into a delicious meal for their families. Today Paella is a great dish to serve at a party and can have many different ingredients. We will make a wonderful seafood one.
- Spanish Tomato toast with Manchego and Shaved Ham
- Mixta Paella (shrimp, mussels, sausage and chicken)
- Arugula Salad with Olives, Almonds and a Sherry Vinaigrette
- Churros with Chocolate Dipping Sauce
Spirit of Ireland~ Suzy $95
Celebrate the Irish spirit with a menu featuring beer, whiskey, and liqueurs infused in delectable recipes. A fun and spirited class offering a unique twist on some of Ireland’s most beloved drinks.
- Crostini with Kerry Gold Cheddar and Jameson Fruit Chutney
- Guinness Brined Pork Tenderloin
- Potatoes Colcannon
- Whiskey Kissed Carrots
- Murphy’s Irish Red Beer Bread
- Bailey’s Irish Cream Cake
Tacos, Tostados and Tequila ~Judy $95
Savor the flavors of Mexico’s favorite street food, Tacos! We’ll make three different tacos and our own homemade tortillas with great sauces and salsas. Afterward enjoy some creamy Flan for dessert.
- Crispy fish tacos with Cilantro Lime Cream
- Classic Steak Tacos with Tomatillo Sauce
- Green Chili Chicken Tostadas with Black Beans
- Chocolate Bread Pudding with a Caramel Kahlua Sauce
Wine Country Dinner Party~ Judy $95
Join some friends and escape to Napa for the evening. Fresh ingredients simply prepared, give us classic Wine country tastes paired with some delicious sparkling wine.
- Smoked Whitefish and Lemon Crostini
- Crispy Goat Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breast
- Roasted Grape, Arugula, Candied Walnut and Gorgonzola Salad
- Herb Roasted Potatoes
- Almond Cake with Zinfandel Poached Pears
Winter Dinner Party~ Suzy $95
Celebrate winter with a cozy meal guaranteed to gather friends and family for a delicious and beautiful entertaining menu.
- Artichoke Dip with Crostini
- Stuffed Pork Loin with Brandy Sauce
- Roasted Winter Vegetables
- Caramelized Onion Orzo
- Chocolate Whiskey Cake with Salted Caramel Glaze