Private Events are welcome to choose from any of the following menus. Prices are per-person. The menu and price remains the same. For groups of 15 or more $250 will be added to pay for extra staffing. Groups 25 and over are charged $500 for extra staffing. 18% gratuity will be added.
If you have any dietary issues or allergies with anyone in your group, please let us know a week ahead of time and we will do our best to adjust their meal to fit their needs.
A Mexican Holiday ~Suzy $95 V GF
Traditional recipes suitable for vegetarians and gluten-free guests. Great menu for entertaining during the busy Holiday season with fun techniques and colorful presentation.
- Corn Fritters with Caramelized Onion Guacamole
- Chili and Cheese Tamales with Mole Verde
- Black Bean and Corn Salad
- Roasted Tomato Rice
- Ancho Chili Cake
An Island Celebration ~ Suzy $95
Explore the diverse cultures and foods of the sunny Caribbean. Taste unique ingredients combined with tropical flare creating authentic dishes.
- Jerk chicken
- Peanut Noodles
- Sesame Asparagus
- Dragon Fruit Cheesecake Bars
An Elegant Dinner Party~ Suzy $115
Presentation, elegance, and simple preparation are the key factors in enjoying a dinner party. This fabulous and beautiful entertaining menu encompasses the quality of a fine restaurant and the enjoyment of dining at home with friends.
- Smoked Halibut with Vodka Crème Fraiche
- Salmon Wellington
- Maple Glazed Carrots
- Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- Chambord Truffle Tart
An Italian Dinner Party ~ Suzy $95
Explore classic Italian recipes with this mouthwatering menu, perfect for an intimate dinner party, or large gathering. Quick, make-ahead tips will help with planning and orchestrating a meal, rich in flavor. Bring a hearty appetite and get ready to savor the best of Italy.
- Chicken and Eggplant Parmesan
- Pesto Pasta
- Roasted Brussel Sprouts with Butternut Squash
Autumn Colors Feast~ Judy $95
Enjoy a fall dinner with friends and family with this easy but delicious dinner menu. Brining the chicken breasts makes them incredibly moist. Spend time with your guests instead of slaving in the kitchen.
- Apple Sausage Stuffed Brined Chicken Breasts with Apple Cider Gravy
- Roasted Green Beans with Bacon and Shallots
- Creamy Whipped Potatoes
- Sweet Potato Biscuits
- Pumpkin Cream Cheese Cake Roll
Autumn Dinner Party ~Suzy $95
The flavors of autumn combine in this relaxed yet elegant meal that is perfect for entertaining.
- Caramelized Onion and Gruyere Puff Pastry Tarts
- Maple Glazed Roast Pork Tenderloin and Sweet Potatoes
- Chard with Bacon and Mushrooms
- Cranberry Swirl Pound Cake with Ginger Cream
Caribbean Nights~ Judy $95
Feel the warm breezes and listen to the sound of the steel drums as you enjoy a delicious meal that will transport you to the islands.
- Coconut Shrimp with Chile Sauce
- Grilled Jerk Chicken with Mango Salsa
- Island Fried Rice
- Mixed Greens and Papaya Salad
- Rum Soaked Coconut Cake with Caramelized Pineapple and Ice Cream
California Casual ~ Judy $95
Enjoy a meal that focuses on fresh, seasonal ingredients prepared with easy techniques. Poaching the salmon in olive oil is a great way to ensure the fish stays incredibly moist. Creamy goat cheese is the surprise middle of the corn muffins.
- Garlic Olive Oil Poached Salmon with Lemon Caper Sauce
- Toasted Basmati Rice Pilaf
- Goat Cheese Stuffed Corn Muffins
- Lemon Meringue Tart
Casual Fall Dinner Party ~Judy $95
Falling leaves, chilly evenings, a fire glowing in the fireplace and a glass of wine. The perfect setting for a relaxed evening with friends to get together and enjoy a delicious meal that’s easy to prepare.
- Caramelized Onion Tart
- Apple Stuffed Pork Chops with Cider Sauce
- Whole Roasted Carrots
- Whipped Garlic Chive Mashed Potatoes
- Spice Cake with Sea Salt Caramel Icing and Vanilla Ice Cream
Celebration Dinner~ Judy $115
Indulge with friends at this decadent gourmet dinner. An extra special dinner when there is something big to celebrate! You will be impressed with yourself when you create this five star menu. Bring some bubbly to complete the evening.
- Shrimp Risotto
- Wild Mushroom Stuffed Beef Tenderloin with Ruby Port Reduction
- Roasted New Potatoes with Truffle Oil
- Bundled Green Beans
- Luxurious Crème Brule
Celebration Luncheon~Judy $95
Celebrate your special day or just have fun getting together with your girlfriends cooking together and enjoying a fun and festive luncheon.
- Crispy Phyllo Wrapped Ham and Asparagus with Apricot Dijon Dipping Sauce
- Hearts of Palm and Shrimp or Chicken Salad
- Spinach Strawberry and Feta Salad with Toasted Almonds and Raspberry Vinaigrette
- Petite Cheese Muffin Bites
- Lemon Champagne Cupcakes
Cowboy Round Up~ Judy $100
Put on your boots and enjoy a delicious chuck wagon dinner that cowboys used to have after a long day of riding and roping. We’ll gather around the stove instead of a fire to rustle up this old west inspired dinner.
- Coffee and Chili Rubbed Roasted Tri Tip
- Ranch Hand Baked Beans
- Broccoli Slaw with Sweet and Sour Dressing
- Cheddar Green Chili Corn Muffins
- Cast Iron Skillet Apple Cobbler with Vanilla Ice Cream
Fall Entertaining ~ Judy $95
Falling leaves, chilly evenings, a fire glowing in the fireplace and a glass of wine. The perfect setting for a relaxed evening with friends to get together and enjoy a delicious meal.
- Crispy Chili Roasted Chicken Thighs
- Herbed Green Rice
- Honey Roasted Butternut Squash with Pumpkin Seeds
- Chorizo Cheddar Biscuits with Chipotle Butter
- Maple Apple Crumble with Ice Cream
Flavors of Provence~ Suzy $95
Travel through the south of France to explore diverse flavors and classic recipes. This traditional menu highlights the best of the region, making it the perfect entertaining choice.
- Mushroom and Brie in Phyllo
- Chicken Provencal
- Potatoes au gratin
- Tarte Tatin
French Countryside Dining~ Judy $115 (*GF)
Transport yourself to France for the evening with this delicious menu. Imagine the rolling hills and fields of lavender in the French countryside as you enjoy savory French fare.
- Wild Greens with Roquefort Champagne Vinaigrette
- Steak with Cognac Sauce
- Creamy Potatoes and Leeks
- Sautéed Mushrooms
- Grand Marnier Soufflés with Crème Anglaise
German Bier Garden~ Suzy $95
Spend an evening enjoying German cuisine with this classic and flavorful menu. Sure to become an entertaining favorite with fun techniques and a show-stopping dessert.
- Homemade pretzels with cheese beer dip
- Pork Schnitzel
- Spaetzle with Mushroom Cream Sauce
- Sauerkraut Salad
- Apple Strudel with warm Bavarian Cream
Holly and the Ivy Dinner Party~ Judy $95
Gather friends for an enjoyable evening spent preparing and savoring a fun holiday dinner and a cocktail.
- Goat Cheese and Pistachio Crostini with Honey
- Chicken Wellingtons with Cranberry Dijon Glaze
- Wild Rice Pilaf
- Broccoli with Almonds
- Chocolate Ganache Cake with Peppermint Ice Cream
Indian Feast ~ Suzy $95
Explore the complex flavors of India and discover the intoxicating aromas and use of spices. Move beyond the basic curry and liven up your weeknight meal planning or take your friends and family on a culinary adventure.
- Vegetarian Curry
- Tandori Chicken
- Basmati Rice
- Apricot Ginger Almond Cake
- Masala Chai (bonus)
Italian entertaining~Suzy $95
Entertain friends with this simple, yet elegant, menu perfect for a weeknight dinner or dining with a group. Classic Italian recipes are bursting with flavor and beautiful to serve.
- Crostini with Pears, Mascarpone, and Balsamic Reduction
- Vegetables with Caper Vinaigrette and Shaved Parmesan
- Chicken Piccata
- Pesto orzo
- Cranberry Almond tarts
Lunch in the Vineyard ~Judy $95
Lush green rows of vines and cascading bunches of grapes create a relaxing atmosphere for a luncheon in the Wine Country. With its Mediterranean influences and quality local produce, this region’s food showcases the season’s best ingredients.
- Goat Cheese Crostini with Honey and Roasted Pistachios
- Parmesan Crusted Chicken Breasts and Salad with Green Goddess Dressing
- Kalamata Olive Rolls
- Fresh Fruit Tart with Lemon Curd
- Roasted Beet Hummus with Spinach Pita Bread
- Cucumber and Tomato with Tabouli Salad
- Stuffed Grape Leaves
- Pomegranate Chicken Skewers
Night out in Hawaii~Judy $95
- Slow Roasted Kahlua Pork
- Tuna Poke with Sesame Crisps,
- Island Fried Rice
- Sunset Salad with Creamy Pineapple Dressing
- Pineapple Coconut Macadamia Cake with Vanilla Ice Cream
Night out in Rome~ Judy $95
Escape to the heart of Rome for the evening. Feel the warm summer evening air as you stroll along ancient cobblestone alleyways, then stop and enjoy a delicious roman inspired dinner by candlelight. We’ll make the gnocchi and bread dough from scratch. Mangiamo!
- Antipasto Salad
- Stuffed Chicken Breasts Saltimbocca
- Potato Gnocchi with Mushroom Sauce
- Garlic Herb Bread Rolls
- Tiramisu Parfaits
Paella Party~ Judy $95
Paella originated as a dish where servants would take the leftovers from Moorish royal banquets and cook it up over open fires into a delicious meal for their families. Today Paella is a great dish to serve at a party and can have many different ingredients. We will make a wonderful seafood one.
- Spanish Tomato T oast with Manchego and Shaved Ham
- Mixta Paella (shrimp, mussels, sausage and chicken)
- Arugula Salad with Olives, Almonds and a Sherry Vinaigrette
- Churros with Chocolate Dipping Sauce
Party with Friends~ Judy $95
This sophisticated yet simple menu is perfect for celebrating a cool, crisp autumn evening with friends.
- Roasted Beet, Arugula, Feta and Toasted Walnut Salad with Orange Vinaigrette
- Apricot Onion Chicken
- Wilted Spinach with Garlic
- Toasted Israeli Couscous
- Butterscotch Pudding with Brown Butter Shortbread
South American Celebration ~Suzy $95
Latin cooking is infused with irresistible local flavors, creating a fusion of ingredients and techniques that will spice up your entertaining.
- Three Cheese Tequila Fondue
- Pupusas with Carnitas and Mango Salsa
- Confetti Rice
- Tequila Lime Asparagus with Pumpkin Seeds and Queso Fresca
- Ancho Chili Chocolate Mousse Cake
Wine Country Dinner Party~ Judy $95
Join some friends and escape to Napa for the evening. Fresh ingredients simply prepared, give us classic Wine country tastes paired with some delicious sparkling wine.
- Smoked Whitefish and Lemon Crostini
- Crispy Goat Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breast
- Roasted Grape, Arugula, Candied Walnut and Gorgonzola Salad
- Herb Roasted Potatoes
- Almond Cake with Zinfandel Poached Pears
Wine Harvest Dinner Party~ Judy $95
Enjoy the bounty of the fall harvest with a relaxed dinner full of the flavors of the wine country. A great time to gather your friends, have a delicious dinner and sip a glass of wine.
- Wild Greens with Feta and Pomegranate Vinaigrette
- Pork Tenderloin with a Roasted Grape Chutney
- Creamy Herbed Parmesan Polenta
- Shaved Brussel Sprouts with Apple Wood Smoked Bacon
- Silky Chocolate Ganache Tart with Raspberry Merlot Reducti
Winter Dinner Party~ Suzy $95
Celebrate winter with a cozy meal guaranteed to gather friends and family for a delicious and beautiful entertaining menu.
- Artichoke Dip with Crostini
- Stuffed Pork Loin with Brandy Sauce
- Roasted Winter Vegetables
- Caramelized Onion Orzo
- Chocolate Whiskey Cake with Salted Caramel Glaze
GF: Gluten Free