Our Production kitchen provides the proper space for your culinary creations with “state of the art” professional equipment. We hope that this space will help you increase your business.
What do we offer?
- 4 Full size convection/conventional gas ovens
- 6 burner gas range
- 10 –ft x 10-ft walk in refrigerator
- 8-ft x 8-ft walk in freezer
- 60 quart mixer
- Two 8 feet work tables
- Cooling racks
- Food Processor
- 2 x 5 work stations available.
- Space available for packaging and staging product
- Internet connection
Back to the Table shifts are scheduled on a first-come-first-serve basis. We understand that a fixed schedule does not work for everybody in the food industry. We can be flexible within the schedule to be in sync with your production levels and seasonal order changes. You can schedule as many shifts required to satisfy your current demand. The convenience for you to work, when you need to, provides the perfect opportunity to run, develop and grow your business during regular and non-traditional business hours.
Back to the Table production kitchen runs 24 hours/365 days a year. We have a $500 minimum a month which includes hourly & storage. Hours are charged at $25 an hour. We offer storage in our walk in freezer and refrigerator for an additional fee. Rental for dry storage, refrigerator & freezer space available for $5 a week per 2′ x 2’shelf space. Rolling cooling racks for freezer, refrigerator or dry storage are available.
A $500 deposit check will be collected to begin reserving your space. Hours and storage are billed, and due, on the 1st & 15th of every month. A minimum of $500 per month is required in rental. This includes hours and storage.
The price includes all utilities (electricity, gas, water) and trash pick-up. The price does not include clean up. You are responsible to clean the facility at the end of your shift.
If you are interested/ What you will need:
- Call or email to make an appointment to see the kitchen. We will make our best effort to return all inquiries within 24 hours. We’re available to show you the kitchens, answer any questions, and provide you with the paperwork you’ll need to reserve your time slots.
- Copies of required paperwork or documents listed below. This includes:
- Appropriate business and health department licenses based on your situation.
- Proof of at least $1,000,000 of commercial liability insurance with Back to the Table Kitchen listed as an additional insured.
- A signed operating contract with Back to the Table.
- Deposit of $500. This will be refunded when you finish your business with BTTT and the kitchen is left clean and you are out of the kitchen by the end of your reserved hours.
- Documentation of your Servsafe Management certification.