Taste of the Camino with guest chef & cookbook author Yosmar Martinez
April 24 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$95
The best cookbooks aren’t just about cooking – they also bring together culinary passion and exploration. That description perfectly sums up Yosmar Martinez’s exquisite Tastes of the Camino. Focusing on foods along an ancient pilgrimage route in northern Spain, the book reveals the luscious, amazing dishes of a food-rich region. Join Yosmar’s hands-on class and savor some of her favorites. The book will be available for purchase after the class.
- Aceitunas al Horno (Baked Olives)
- Pan con Tomate y Jamón Serrano (Toasted bread with Tomato and Serrano ham)
- Gambas al Ajillo (Garlic Shrimp)
- Poulet a la Basque (Basque Chicken)
- Tarta de Santiago (St. James Almond Cake)