Paella Party! (Sold Out)
January 11 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm $95
- Paella originated as a dish where servants would take the leftovers from Moorish royal banquets and cook it up over open fires into a delicious meal for their families. Today Paella is a great dish to serve at a party and can have many different ingredients.
- Spanish Tomato toast with Manchego and Shaved Ham
- Mixed Paella (sausage, seafood, chicken)
- Arugula Salad with Olives, Almonds and a Sherry Vinaigrette
- Churros with Chocolate Dipping Sauce