Private Events are welcome to choose from any of the following menus. Prices are per-person. The menu and price remains the same. For groups of 15 or more $250 will be added to pay for extra staffing. Groups 25 and over are charged $500 for extra staffing.
If you have a dietary need with anyone in your group please let us know a week ahead of time and we will do our best to adjust their meal to fit their needs.
A Night out in Rome~ Judy $95 (up to 18 people only)
Escape to the heart of Rome for the evening. Feel the warm summer evening air as you stroll along ancient cobblestone alleyways, then stop and enjoy a delicious roman inspired dinner by candlelight. We’ll make the gnocchi and bread dough from scratch. Mangiamo!
- Antipasto Salad
- Stuffed Chicken Breasts Saltimbocca
- Potato Gnocchi with Mushroom Sauce
- Garlic Herb Bread Rolls
- Tiramisu Parfaits
Baja Fiesta~ Judy $95
Discover flavors from south of the border as you enjoy a fun filled evening cooking up delicious Mexican favorites that would pair perfectly with an icy cold Margarita.
- Grilled Fish Tacos with Cilantro Lime Crema
- Chicken Mole with Rice
- Jicama Orange and Avocado Salad with
- Cumin Vinaigrette
- Tres Leches Cake
California Harvest ~ Suzy $95
California is known for excellent cuisine highlighting local ingredients. This menu features the best of the season to create a mouth watering menu that is as colorful as it is delicious.
- Roasted Vegetables with Goat Cheese in Phyllo Cups
- Chicken Roulade with Sundried Tomatoes
- Cranberry Pecan Green Beans
- Parmesan Potatoes
- Apple caramel cake
Celebration Dinner~ Judy $115
Indulge with friends at this decadent gourmet dinner. An extra special dinner when there is something big to celebrate! You will be impressed with yourself when you create this five star menu. Bring some bubbly to complete the evening.
- Shrimp Risotto
- Wild Mushroom Stuffed Beef Tenderloin with Ruby Port Reduction
- Roasted New Potatoes with Truffle Oil
- Bundled Green Beans
- Luxurious Crème Brule
Elegant Dinner Party~ Suzy $115
Presentation, elegance, and simple preparation are the key factors in enjoying a dinner party. This fabulous and beautiful entertaining menu encompasses the quality of a fine restaurant and the enjoyment of dining at home with friends.
- Smoked Halibut with Vodka Crème Fraiche
- Salmon Wellington
- Maple Glazed Carrots
- Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- Chambord Truffle Tart
Fall Color Feast~ Judy $95
Enjoy a fall dinner with friends and family with this easy but delicious dinner menu. Brining the chicken breasts makes them incredibly moist. Spend time with your guests instead of slaving in the kitchen.
- Apple Sausage Stuffed Brined Chicken Breasts with Apple Cider Gravy
- Roasted Green Beans with Bacon and Shallots
- Creamy Whipped Potatoes
- Sweet Potato Biscuits
- Pumpkin Cream Cheese Cake Roll
Festive Bites and Bubbles~ Judy $95
Enjoy a festive evening with friends and savoring some delicious appetizers that would pair perfectly with some bubbly.
- Shrimp Bisque Shooters
- Goat Cheese Crostini with Pistachios and Honey
- Grilled Thai Chicken Skewers
- Chili Relleno Bites
- Sliders with Special Sauce
- Mini Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting
Festive Holiday Celebration~ Judy $115
All the festive decorations and chilly weather make it the perfect time to celebrate the holiday season with lots of great tastes that will make your next dinner party a hit.
- Crab cakes with Sriracha Aioli
- New York Steaks with Chimichurri sauce
- Roasted Fanned Yukon Gold Potatoes
- Oven Roasted Green Beans with Sundried Tomatoes and Shallots
- Apple Cranberry Dumplings with Caramel Sauce and Vanilla Ice Cream
French Countryside Dining~ Judy $115 (*GF)
Transport yourself to France for the evening with this delicious menu. Imagine the rolling hills and fields of lavender in the French countryside as you enjoy savory French fare.
- Wild Greens with Roquefort Champagne Vinaigrette
- Steak with Cognac Sauce
- Creamy Potatoes and Leeks
- Sautéed Mushrooms
- Grand Marnier Soufflés with Crème Anglaise
Greek Holiday~ Judy $95
Visit the sun-kissed beaches on the picturesque Greek Isles where stunning blue skies meet crystal clear water reflecting pure white buildings. Escape for the evening and enjoy a taste of old world Greece.
- Oven Baked Shrimp with Onions, Tomatoes, Wine and Olives with Orzo Pasta
- Chicken Souvlaki with Garlic Mint Pesto
- Homemade Pita Pockets
- Arugula Red Onion and Feta Salad
- Rolled Baklava
Holiday Cheer Party~ Judy $95
Cocktail parties are ideal for your guests to nibble, sip and mingle. Enjoy lots of different tastes and textures with a global flavored menu. Taste the Canadian favorite sweet, Nanaimo Bars, a soft layer of yellow custard sandwiched between rich chocolate ganache and a coconut-graham crust.
- Vietnamese Meatball Banh Mi Sandwiches
- Mini Shrimp Frittatas
- Crispy Chicken Wings
- Onion Asiago Toasts
- Parmesan Crusted Cheese Tortellini Bites with Marinara
- Nanaimo Bar Bites
Holly and the Ivy Dinner Party~ Judy $95
Gather friends for an enjoyable evening spent preparing and savoring a fun holiday dinner and a cocktail.
- Goat Cheese and Pistachio Crostini with Honey
- Chicken Wellingtons with Cranberry Dijon Glaze
- Wild Rice Pilaf
- Broccoli with Almonds
- Chocolate Ganache Cake with Peppermint Ice Cream
Indian Entertaining~ Suzy $95
No long flights to savor the highlights of India. Featuring the exotic flavors of and heady delights of spices and seafood, this menu delivers a unique twist on holiday entertaining.
- Shrimp Samosas
- White Fish Curry
- Vegetable Biryani (rice)
- Ka Meeta (bread pudding)
- Mango sorbet
Indian Feast ~ Suzy $95
Explore the complex flavors of India and discover the intoxicating aromas and use of spices. Move beyond the basic curry and liven up your weeknight meal planning or take your friends and family on a culinary adventure.
- Vegetarian Curry
- Tandori Chicken
- Basmati Rice
- Apricot Ginger Almond Cake
- Masala Chai (bonus)
Italian Dinner Party ~ Suzy $95
Explore classic Italian recipes with this mouthwatering menu, perfect for an intimate dinner party, or large gathering. Quick, make-ahead tips will help with planning and orchestrating a meal, rich in flavor. Bring a hearty appetite and get ready to savor the best of Italy.
- Chicken and Eggplant Parmesan
- Pesto Pasta
- Roasted Brussel Sprouts with Butternut Squash
Italian Entertaining~ Suzy $95
Entertain friends with a spectacular menu featuring Italian classics that are sure to please. Learn how to make fresh mozzarella and assemble an antipasti platter that will be the highlight of the season.
- Crostini with Roasted Pears and Mascarpone with a Balsamic Reduction
- Grilled Vegetables with Vinaigrette and Shaved Parmesan
- Fresh Mozzarella
- Chicken Piccata
- Roasted Red Pepper Pasta
- Cranberry Almond Pinwheels
Japanese Dinner Party~ Judy $100
Make Japanese restaurant favorites at home. Enjoy sushi with fun and easy hand rolls instead of complex rolled sushi. Cancel your reservations and invite some friends for a memorable Japanese dinner party in your own kitchen.
- Miso Soup
- Salad with Creamy Ginger Dressing
- Temaki Sushi (Hand rolls)
- Tempura Vegetables
- Teriyaki Chicken with Steamed Rice
- Green Tea Ice Cream
Mediterranean Medley~ Suzy $95
Savor the flavors from afar in this menu rich with taste and exploding with color. Traditional recipes are created to maximize the wow factor for your next event.
- Roasted Beet Hummus with Spinach Pita Bread
- Cucumber and Tomato with Tabouli Salad
- Stuffed Grape Leaves
- Pomegranate Chicken Skewers
Mexican Holiday Favorites~ Suzy $95 (*GF & V)
Traditional recipes suitable for vegetarians and gluten-free guests. Great menu for entertaining during the busy Holiday season with fun techniques and colorful presentation.
- Corn Fritters with Caramelized Onion Guacamole
- Chili and Cheese Tamales with Mole Verde
- Black Bean and Corn Salad
- Roasted Tomato Rice
- Ancho Chili Cake
Parisian Holiday~ Suzy $95
Travel to your favorite restaurant in Paris for delicious and traditional recipes. Classic cuisine with presentation and flavor perfect for entertaining.
- Shrimp En Croute
- Coq Au Vin
- Potatoes Au Gratin
- Mille Feuille
Paella Party~ Judy $95
Paella originated as a dish where servants would take the leftovers from Moorish royal banquets and cook it up over open fires into a delicious meal for their families. Today Paella is a great dish to serve at a party and can have many different ingredients. We will make a wonderful seafood one.
- Spanish Tomato T oast with Manchego and Shaved Ham
- Mixta Paella (shrimp, mussels, sausage and chicken)
- Arugula Salad with Olives, Almonds and a Sherry Vinaigrette
- Churros with Chocolate Dipping Sauce
South American Celebration ~Suzy $95
Latin cooking is infused with irresistible local flavors, creating a fusion of ingredients and techniques that will spice up your entertaining.
- Acorn Squash and Turkey Empanadas
- Pupusas and Carnitas and Mango Salsa
- Confetti Rice
- Tequila Lime Asparagus with Pumpkin Seeds and Queso Fresca
- Ancho Chili Apple Crumble Tart with Gingersnap Crust
Southern Celebration~ Suzy $95
Hearty comfort food in a fun and delicious menu. Great for casual entertaining or make these recipes a weeknight favorite.
- Sausage and Grits Bites
- Fried Chicken
- Macaroni and Cheese
- Greens with Bacon
- Whoopie Pies
Wine Country Dinner Party~ Judy $95
Join some friends and escape to Napa for the evening. Fresh ingredients simply prepared, give us classic Wine country tastes paired with some delicious sparkling wine.
- Smoked Whitefish and Lemon Crostini
- Crispy Goat Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breast
- Roasted Grape, Arugula, Candied Walnut and Gorgonzola Salad
- Herb Roasted Potatoes
- Almond Cake with Zinfandel Poached Pears
Winter dinner party~ Suzy $95
Celebrate winter with a cozy meal guaranteed to gather friends and family for a delicious and beautiful entertaining menu.
- Artichoke Dip with Crostini
- Stuffed Pork Loin with Brandy Sauce
- Roasted Winter Vegetables
- Caramelized Onion Orzo
- Chocolate Whiskey Cake with Salted Caramel Glaze
Winter in Germany~ Suzy $95
Spend an evening enjoying German cuisine with this classic and flavorful menu. Sure to become an entertaining favorite with fun techniques and a show-stopping dessert.
- Ham and Gruyere Strudel
- Pork Schnitzel
- Spaetzle with Mushroom Cream Sauce
- Sauerkraut Salad
- Black Forest Cake
Winter Western Round Up~ Judy $100
Put on your boots and enjoy a delicious chuck wagon dinner that cowboys used to have after a long day of riding and roping. We’ll gather around the stove instead of a fire to rustle up this old west inspired dinner.
- Coffee and Chili Rubbed Roasted Tri Tip
- Ranch Hand Baked Beans
- Broccoli Slaw with Sweet and Sour Dressing
- Cheddar Green Chili Corn Muffins
- Cast Iron Skillet Apple Cobbler with Vanilla Ice Cream
GF: Gluten Free