Private Events are welcome to choose from any of the following menus. Prices are per-person. The menu and price remains the same. For groups of 15 or more $250 will be added to pay for extra staffing. Groups 25 and over are charged $500 for extra staffing.
If you have a dietary need with anyone in your group please let us know a week ahead of time and we will do our best to adjust their meal to fit their needs.
A Night out in Rome~ Judy $95 (up to 18 people only)
Escape to the heart of Rome for the evening. Feel the warm summer evening air as you stroll along ancient cobblestone alleyways, then stop and enjoy a delicious roman inspired dinner by candlelight. We’ll make the gnocchi and bread dough from scratch. Mangiamo!
- Antipasto Salad
- Stuffed Chicken Breasts Saltimbocca
- Potato Gnocchi with Mushroom Sauce
- Garlic Herb Bread Rolls
- Tiramisu Parfaits
Al Fresco~ Judy $95
Take your dinner party outside and enjoy the warm summer nights with good friends, chilled wine and relaxed meal with this tasty menu.
- Goat Cheese, Honey and Pistachio Crostini
- Prosciutto Wrapped Pesto Chicken Breasts
- Orzo, Tomato and Herb Salad
- Parmesan Garlic Breadsticks
- Vanilla Sponge Cake with Strawberries and Cream
Baja Fiesta~ Judy $95
Discover flavors from south of the border as you enjoy a fun filled evening cooking up delicious Mexican favorites that would pair perfectly with an icy cold Margarita.
- Grilled Fish Tacos with Cilantro Lime Crema
- Chicken Mole with Rice
- Jicama Orange and Avocado Salad with
- Cumin Vinaigrette
- Tres Leches Cake
Campfire Feast~ Judy $95
Grill, smoke, and BBQ to make your next campout or outdoor party a huge hit! You don’t need to wait until summer to explore these techniques when we have adapted them to suit indoor cooking.
- Jalapeno Poppers
- Smoked Pork with Hawaiian Rolls
- Bacon Cheese Potatoes
- Whoopie Pies
Celebration Dinner~ Judy $115
Indulge with friends at this decadent gourmet dinner. An extra special dinner when there is something big to celebrate! You will be impressed with yourself when you create this five star menu. Bring some bubbly to complete the evening.
- Shrimp Risotto
- Wild Mushroom Stuffed Beef Tenderloin with Ruby Port Reduction
- Roasted New Potatoes with Truffle Oil
- Bundled Green Beans
- Luxurious Crème Brule
Celebration Luncheon~Judy $95
Celebrate your special day or just have fun getting together with your girlfriends cooking together and enjoying a fun and festive luncheon.
- Crispy Phyllo Wrapped Ham and Asparagus with Apricot Dijon Dipping Sauce
- Hearts of Palm and Shrimp or Chicken Salad
- Spinach Strawberry and Feta Salad with Toasted Almonds and Raspberry Vinaigrette
- Petite Cheese Muffin Bites
- Lemon Champagne Cupcakes
Cowboy Round Up~ Judy $100
Put on your boots and enjoy a delicious chuck wagon dinner that cowboys used to have after a long day of riding and roping. We’ll gather around the stove instead of a fire to rustle up this old west inspired dinner.
- Coffee and Chili Rubbed Roasted Tri Tip
- Ranch Hand Baked Beans
- Broccoli Slaw with Sweet and Sour Dressing
- Cheddar Green Chili Corn Muffins
- Cast Iron Skillet Apple Cobbler with Vanilla Ice Cream
Elegant Dinner Party~ Suzy $115
Presentation, elegance, and simple preparation are the key factors in enjoying a dinner party. This fabulous and beautiful entertaining menu encompasses the quality of a fine restaurant and the enjoyment of dining at home with friends.
- Smoked Halibut with Vodka Crème Fraiche
- Salmon Wellington
- Maple Glazed Carrots
- Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- Chambord Truffle Tart
Flavors of Provence~ Suzy $95
Travel through the south of France to explore diverse flavors and classic recipes. This traditional menu highlights the best of the region, making it the perfect entertaining choice.
- Mushroom and Brie in Phyllo
- Chicken Provencal
- Potatoes au gratin
- Tarte Tatin
French Countryside Dining~ Judy $115 (*GF)
Transport yourself to France for the evening with this delicious menu. Imagine the rolling hills and fields of lavender in the French countryside as you enjoy savory French fare.
- Wild Greens with Roquefort Champagne Vinaigrette
- Steak with Cognac Sauce
- Creamy Potatoes and Leeks
- Sautéed Mushrooms
- Grand Marnier Soufflés with Crème Anglaise
French Picnic~ Judy $95
Pack a basket full of delicious French food for an enjoyable picnic in the French countryside. We will even make our own crusty baguettes that taste like ones from a Parisian bakery. The beautiful composed salad is a feast for the eyes as well as the palate.
- Salad Nicoise (wild greens, hard boiled eggs, new potatoes, green beans, fresh seared tuna or chicken and capers with Dijon Vinaigrette)
- Fresh Baked Baguette with Brie, Smoked Ham and Fig Jam
- Apple Galettes with Pecan Crust
German Bier Garden~ Suzy $95
Spend an evening enjoying German cuisine with this classic and flavorful menu. Sure to become an entertaining favorite with fun techniques and a show-stopping dessert.
- Homemade pretzels with cheese beer dip
- Pork Schnitzel
- Spaetzle with Mushroom Cream Sauce
- Sauerkraut Salad
- Apple Strudel with warm Bavarian Cream
Indian Entertaining~ Suzy $95
No long flights to savor the highlights of India. Featuring the exotic flavors of and heady delights of spices and seafood, this menu delivers a unique twist on holiday entertaining.
- Shrimp Samosas
- White Fish Curry
- Vegetable Biryani (rice)
- Ka Meeta (bread pudding)
- Ginger Ice Cream
Indian Feast ~ Suzy $95
Explore the complex flavors of India and discover the intoxicating aromas and use of spices. Move beyond the basic curry and liven up your weeknight meal planning or take your friends and family on a culinary adventure.
- Vegetarian Curry
- Tandori Chicken
- Basmati Rice
- Apricot Ginger Almond Cake
- Masala Chai (bonus)
Italian Dinner Party ~ Suzy $95
Explore classic Italian recipes with this mouthwatering menu, perfect for an intimate dinner party, or large gathering. Quick, make-ahead tips will help with planning and orchestrating a meal, rich in flavor. Bring a hearty appetite and get ready to savor the best of Italy.
- Chicken and Eggplant Parmesan
- Pesto Pasta
- Roasted Brussel Sprouts with Butternut Squash
Italian entertaining~Suzy $95
Entertain friends with this simple, yet elegant, menu perfect for a weeknight dinner or dining with a group. Classic Italian recipes are bursting with flavor and beautiful to serve.
- Crostini with Pears, Mascarpone, and Balsamic Reduction
- Vegetables with Caper Vinaigrette and Shaved Parmesan
- Chicken Piccata
- Pesto orzo
- Raspberry Almond Pinwheels
Lunch in the Vineyard ~Judy $95
Lush green rows of vines and cascading bunches of grapes create a relaxing atmosphere for a luncheon in the Wine Country. With its Mediterranean influences and quality local produce, this region’s food showcases the season’s best ingredients.
- Goat Cheese Crostini with Honey and Roasted Pistachios
- Parmesan Crusted Chicken Breasts and Salad with Green Goddess Dressing
- Kalamata Olive Rolls
- Fresh Fruit Tart with Lemon Curd
Mediterranean Medley~ Suzy $95
Savor the flavors from afar in this menu rich with taste and exploding with color. Traditional recipes are created to maximize the wow factor for your next event.
- Roasted Beet Hummus with Spinach Pita Bread
- Cucumber and Tomato with Tabouli Salad
- Stuffed Grape Leaves
- Pomegranate Chicken Skewers
Mexican Favorites~ Suzy $95 (*GF & V)
Traditional recipes suitable for vegetarians and gluten-free guests. Great menu for entertaining during the busy Holiday season with fun techniques and colorful presentation.
- Corn Fritters with Caramelized Onion Guacamole
- Chili and Cheese Tamales with Mole Verde
- Roasted Corn and Black Bean Salad
- Chimichurri Rice
- Ancho Chili Chocolate Cake
- Slow Roasted Kahlua Pork
- Tuna Poke with Sesame Crisps,
- Island Fried Rice
- Sunset Salad with Creamy Pineapple Dressing
- Pineapple Coconut Macadamia Cake with Vanilla Ice Cream
- Mai Tai
Paella Party~ Judy $95
Paella originated as a dish where servants would take the leftovers from Moorish royal banquets and cook it up over open fires into a delicious meal for their families. Today Paella is a great dish to serve at a party and can have many different ingredients. We will make a wonderful seafood one.
- Spanish Tomato T oast with Manchego and Shaved Ham
- Mixta Paella (shrimp, mussels, sausage and chicken)
- Arugula Salad with Olives, Almonds and a Sherry Vinaigrette
- Churros with Chocolate Dipping Sauce
South American Celebration ~Suzy $95
Latin cooking is infused with irresistible local flavors, creating a fusion of ingredients and techniques that will spice up your entertaining.
- Acorn Squash and Turkey Empanadas
- Pupusas and Carnitas and Mango Salsa
- Confetti Rice
- Tequila Lime Asparagus with Pumpkin Seeds and Queso Fresca
- Ancho Chili Apple Crumble Tart with Gingersnap Crust
South American Sizzle~ Suzy $95
Highlights from South America are featured in this menu rich with tradition and flavor. Make your next party sizzle with recipes perfect for outdoor entertaining.
- Three Cheese Tequila Fondue
- Pupusas with Carnitas and Avocado Mango Salsa
- Curtido (Coleslaw)
- Fajita Rice
- Tres Leches Cake
South Pacific Entertaining~ Suzy $95
Enjoy the best of the South Pacific without the lengthy flight. Delicious recipes from the islands of Tahiti make for fun entertaining as the weather makes you want to head outdoors.
- Coconut Shrimp
- Ginger Lime Cream
- Huli Huli Chicken
- Saffron Rice and Red Beans
- Grilled Plantains
- Coconut Mango Cake
Southern Celebration~ Suzy $95
Hearty comfort food in a fun and delicious menu. Great for casual entertaining or make these recipes a weeknight favorite.
- Sausage and Grits Bites
- Fried Chicken
- Macaroni and Cheese
- Greens with Bacon
- Whoopie Pies
Sun Kissed Greece~ Judy $95
Visit the sun-kissed beaches on the picturesque Greek Isles where stunning blue skies meet crystal clear water reflecting pure white buildings. Escape for the evening and enjoy a taste of old world Greece.
- Oven Baked Shrimp with Onions, Tomatoes, Wine and Olives with Orzo Pasta
- Chicken Souvlaki with Garlic Mint Pesto
- Homemade Pita Pockets
- Arugula Red Onion and Feta Salad
- Rolled Baklava
Taste of the Tropics~ Suzy $95
Explore the diverse cultures and foods of the sunny Caribbean. Taste unique ingredients combined with tropical flare creating authentic dishes.
- Jerk chicken
- Peanut Noodles
- Sesame Asparagus
- Dragon Fruit Cheesecake Bars
Wine Country Dinner Party~ Judy $95
Join some friends and escape to Napa for the evening. Fresh ingredients simply prepared, give us classic Wine country tastes paired with some delicious sparkling wine.
- Smoked Whitefish and Lemon Crostini
- Crispy Goat Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breast
- Roasted Grape, Arugula, Candied Walnut and Gorgonzola Salad
- Herb Roasted Potatoes
- Almond Cake with Zinfandel Poached Pears
GF: Gluten Free