Private Events are welcome to choose from any of the following menus. Prices are per-person. The menu and price remains the same. For groups of 15 or more $250 will be added to pay for extra staffing. Groups 25 and over are charged $500 for extra staffing.
If you have a dietary need with anyone in your group please let us know a head of time and we will do our best to adjust their meal to fit their needs.
Here are examples of some of our most popular special event menus:
Wine Country Dinner Party $95 Judy
Join some friends and escape to Napa for the evening. Fresh ingredients simply prepared, give us classic Wine country tastes paired with some delicious sparkling wine.
- Smoked Whitefish and Lemon Crostini
- Crispy Goat Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breast
- Roasted Grape, Arugula, Candied Walnut and Gorgonzola Salad
- Herb Roasted Potatoes
- Almond Cake with Zinfandel Poached Pears
California Harvest $95 Suzy
California is known for excellent cuisine highlighting local ingredients. This menu features the best of the winter season to create a mouth watering menu that is as colourful as it is delicious
- Chicken roulade with sun dried tomatoes
- Cranberry pecan green beans
- Accordion potatoes
- Apple caramel cake
Napa Valley Dinner Party $95 Judy
Spend a casual evening with friends preparing a delicious wine country inspired menu. Feel like you are dining in the vineyards at Napa.
- Tomato and Black Olive Tarts
- Spice Rubbed Roasted Salmon
- Garden Vegetable Rice and Orzo Pilaf
- Fresh Strawberry Almond Tart with Vanilla Whipped Cream
Al Fresco Dinner Party $95 Judy
Take your dinner party outside and enjoy the warm summer nights with good friends, chilled wine and relaxed meal with this tasty menu.
- Goat Cheese, Honey and Pistachio Crostini
- Prosciutto Wrapped Pesto Chicken Breasts
- Orzo, Tomato and Herb Salad
- Parmesan Garlic Breadsticks
- Vanilla Sponge Cake with Strawberries and Cream
A Night out in Rome $95 Judy
Escape to the heart of Rome for the evening. Feel the warm summer evening air as you stroll along ancient cobblestone alleyways, then stop and enjoy a delicious roman inspired dinner by candlelight. We’ll make the gnocchi and bread dough from scratch. Mangiamo!
- Antipasto Salad
- Stuffed Chicken Breasts Saltimbocca
- Potato Gnocchi with Mushroom Sauce
- Garlic Herb Bread Rolls
- Lemon Raspberry Tiramisu
American Steakhouse Favorites $105 Judy
Classic favorites from great steakhouses around the country. Tender juicy steaks seared to perfection with delicious sides and luscious gooey chocolate Molten Lava cakes for dessert.
- Chopped Salad
- Bacon Wrapped Grilled Top Sirloin Steaks with Garlic Herb Butter
- Creamed Spinach
- Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- Molten Lava Cakes with Vanilla Ice Cream
Backyard BBQ $95 Suzy
Kick off your summer entertaining with your friends and family with this casual, yet elegant menu that will be the talk of the neighborhood.
- Bruschetta with grilled peaches and goat cheese
- Grilled mixed veggies with a caper vinaigrette and shaved parmesan
- Spatchcocked chicken with a honey chipotle mop sauce
- Roasted red pepper pasta salad
- Berry crisp with ice cream
- Strawberry Lemonade
California Casual Dining $95 Judy
Enjoy a meal that focuses on fresh, seasonal ingredients prepared with easy techniques. Poaching the salmon in olive oil is a great way to ensure the fish stays incredibly moist. Creamy goat cheese is the surprise middle of the corn muffins.
- Garlic Olive Oil Poached Salmon with Lemon Caper Sauce
- Toasted Basmati Rice Pilaf
- Tossed Seasonal Greens with Green Goddess Dressing
- Goat Cheese Stuffed Corn Muffins
- Lemon Meringue Tart
Caribbean Nights $95 Judy
Feel the warm breezes and listen to the sound of the steel drums as you enjoy a delicious meal and sip on a tropical drink that will transport you to the islands.
- Crispy Coconut Shrimp with Sweet Chile Sauce
- Grilled Jerk Chicken with Mango Salsa
- Island Fried Rice
- Mixed Greens with Papaya with a Citrus Vinaigrette
- Rum Soaked Coconut Cake with Caramelized Pineapple and Vanilla Ice Cream
Casual Brunch $95 Suzy
- Mascarpone Stuffed French Toast
- Chicken Maple Sausage
- Warm Fruit Compote
- White Cheddar Potato Cups
- Tropical Fruit Smoothie
Celebration Dinner $110 Judy
Indulge with friends at this decadent gourmet dinner. An extra special dinner when there is something big to celebrate! You will be impressed with yourself when you create this five star menu. Bring some bubbly to complete the evening.
- Shrimp Risotto
- Wild Mushroom Stuffed Beef Tenderloin with Ruby Port Reduction
- Roasted New Potatoes with Truffle Oil
- Bundled Green Beans
- Luxurious Crème Brule
French Countryside Dining $105 Judy
Transport yourself to France for the evening with this delicious menu. Imagine the rolling hills and fields of lavender in the French countryside as you enjoy savory French fare.
- Wild Greens with Roquefort Champagne Vinaigrette
- Steak with Cognac Sauce
- Creamy Potatoes and Leeks
- Sautéed Mushrooms
- Grand Marnier Soufflés with Crème Anglaise
French Picnic $95 Judy
Pack a basket full of delicious French food for an enjoyable picnic in the French countryside. We will even make our own baguettes that taste like ones from a Parisian bakery.
- Salad Nicoise (wild greens, hard boiled eggs, new potatoes, green beans, fresh seared tuna and capers with Dijon Vinaigrette)
- Fresh Baked Baguette with Brie, Smoked Ham and Fig Jam
- Apple Galettes with Pecan Crust
Greek Gathering $95 Suzy
- Hummus with pita bread
- Cucumber and tomato tabouli salad
- Stuffed grape leaves
- Pomegranate chicken skewers
Night Out in Greece $95 Judy
Visit the sun-kissed beaches on the picturesque Greek Isles where stunning blue skies meet crystal clear water reflecting pure white buildings. Escape for the evening and enjoy a taste of old world Greece as you sip a Santorini Sangria Sunrise cocktail.
- Oven Baked Shrimp with Onions,
- Tomatoes, Wine and Olives with Orzo Pasta
- Chicken Souvlaki with Garlic Mint Pesto in Homemade Pita Pockets
- Arugula Red Onion and Feta Salad
- Rolled Baklava
Hot Havana Nights $95 Judy
Cuban inspired favorites enjoyed with a refreshing Mojito. Gather some friends and slip away to Havana for the evening.
- Slow Roasted Sangria Pork
- Vegetable Paella
- Cuban Black Beans
- Fried Plantains with Garlic Dipping Sauce
- Tomato Avocado and Onion Salad with Creamy Orange Dressing
- Tres Leches Cake
Indian Feast $95 Suzy
Explore the complex flavors of India and discover the intoxicating aromas and use of spices. Move beyond the basic curry and liven up your weeknight meal planning or take your friends and family on a culinary adventure.
- Vegetarian Curry
- Tandori Chicken
- Basmati Rice
- Apricot Ginger Almond Cake
- Masala Chai (bonus)
Indian Dinner Party $95 Suzy
No long flights…but enjoy an afternoon with the taste of India. Escape for an afternoon of food from India cooked over a grill (as well as in the kitchen!).
- Grilled naan
- Grilled curried butter chicken
- Grilled vegetable Biryani (rice)
- Ka Meeta (bread pudding)
- Mango Lassi
Italian Dinner Party $95 Suzy
Explore classic Italian recipes with this mouthwatering menu, perfect for an intimate dinner party, or large gathering. Quick, make-ahead tips will help with planning and orchastrating a meal, rich in flavor. Bring a hearty appetite and get ready to savor the best of Italy.
- Chicken and eggplant parmesan
- Pesto pasta
- Roasted brussel sprouts with butternut squash
Night Out In Brazil $105 Judy
Brazil is an exciting South American country known for its vibrant food and night life. Excite your taste buds with this delicious meal that highlights the flavors of Brazil.
- Brazilian Fish and Shrimp Stew
- Grilled Skirt Steak with Garlic Butter
- Arroz Verde with Olives
- Brazilian Cheese Puffs
- Espresso Caramel Flan
Ole Mexico $95 Judy
Discover flavors from south of the border as you enjoy a fun filled evening cooking up delicious Mexican favorites that would pair perfectly with an icy cold Margarita.
- Grilled Fish Tacos with Cilantro Lime Crema
- Chicken Mole with Rice
- Jicama Orange and Avocado Salad with
- Cumin Vinaigrette
Paella Party $95 Judy
Paella originated as a dish where servants would take the leftovers from Moorish royal banquets and cook it up over open fires into a delicious meal for their families. Today Paella is a great dish to serve at a party and can have many different ingredients. We will make a wonderful seafood one.
- Spanish Tomato toast with Manchego and Shaved Ham
- Seafood Paella
- Arugula Salad with Olives, Almonds and a Sherry Vinaigrette
- Churros with Chocolate Dipping Sauce
Sizzling Fiesta $95 Suzy
Latin cooking is infused with irresistible local flavours, creating a fusion of ingredients and techniques that will spice up your entertaining.
- Acorn squash and turkey empanadas
- Beef enchiladas with homemade tortillas
- Confetti rice
- Tequila lime asparagus with pumpkin seeds and queso fresca
- Ancho chile apple crumble tart with gingersnap crust
South Pacific Grill $95 Suzy
Warm breezes, palm trees swaying, and the light scent of tropical flowers conjure up the image of a Luau on an island beach. Savor the flavors of Tahiti and Hawaii in this grill inspired menu that will transport your taste buds to an island paradise.
- Grilled Coconut Shrimp with Ginger Lime Cream
- Grilled Huli Huli Chicken with Pineapple
- Saffron Rice and Red Beans
- Grilled Plantains
- Coconut Guava Cake
Summer Homemade Pasta $95 Judy
Enjoy the beautiful, abundant fresh produce from your garden or Farmer’s market in these fresh pasta dishes. We will make all our own pastas for these recipes that are perfect for a summertime dinner. Making your own pasta is fun and easy. Luscious summer tomatoes and other fresh simple ingredients are all the pasta needs.
- BLT Fettucine
- Shrimp, Capers, Olive and Pine nuts with Angel Hair
- Pappardelle with Parmesan and Peas
- Wild Greens with Red Wine Vinaigrette
- Affogato (Ice Cream with Espresso)
Tastes of Thailand $95 Judy
Amazing fresh flavors like coconut, lime, ginger, lemongrass, chilies, and fish sauce are found in the Thai cuisine. We will make some of the country’s most popular dishes.
Shrimp Spring Rolls with Chili Lime Dipping Sauce
Chicken Panang Curry with Sticky Rice
- Pork and Vegetable Pad Thai
- Fried Bananas with Vanilla Ice Cream and Coconut
- Thai Iced Tea