Summer Camp! Young Chefs in Training
June 12 @ 10:00 am - June 15 @ 3:00 pm$425
Middle & High School age
Camp runs daily (Monday-Thursday) from 10am to 3pm.
Students will receive the knowledge, skills, and hands on experience that is essential to navigate in the kitchen like a pro.
- Intensive training in knive skills
- Learn how to confidently use kitchen tools and appliances
- How to properly follow recipes
- Introduction to ingredients
- Learn the trinity, bechamel, vinaigrette, sauté, stir fry, baking vs. cooking, and roasting and much more!
Each day we will focus on ingredients and how to use a variety of cooking methods to make different recipes and outcomes.
There will be an emphasis on repetition which creates the space to make mistakes in order to properly master a recipe.
Finish the camp with a solid foundation to prepare a couple ‘go to’ dishes and have the confidence to take on new recipes at home.