Late Summer Entertaining from the Garden
September 13 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$95
Dinners al fresco in the Bay Area may stretch long into autumn bringing us closer together as we prepare grilled foods from waning gardens and farmers markets.
- Marinated and grilled whole chickens retain so much juice and flavor on the bone
- Grilled slabs of sweet potatoes drizzled with lemon oil
- Green beans and fresh shucked corn tossed with butter and tarragon gaining smoky flavor from the grill
- Salad Caprese with juicy heirlooms and fresh picked basil
- Fresh stone fruit crisp, bubbling delectably, and anticipating vanilla ice cream melting over it