Italian Villa Supper
November 30 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$95
Italian food is usually simple but it is rich in flavor, very hearty and quite filling. It’s a cuisine that originates from peasant roots where nothing was wasted. In Italy, meals often center on an array of fresh local ingredients. A trip to the market will determine what is for dinner that evening. We will make our pasta dough for the pappardelle.
- Crispy Chicken with Roasted Tomato Sauce
- Homemade Pappardelle with Creamy Alfredo Sauce
- Roasted Vegetables with Balsamic and Shaved Asiago
- Wild Greens with Creamy Italian Dressing, Olives and Toasted Pine Nuts
- Limoncello Sundaes with Almond Macaroon Cookies