Cooking from the Italian Countryside
March 7, 2018 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$95
Steeped in tradition and flavor, Italian country cooking transcends the simple definition of cutting costs to feed many mouths. Rich and seemingly luxurious, most these meals are indeed inexpensive to produce while garnering loads of praise for the chef.
- Arugula and prosciutto salad with lemon vinaigrette and shredded pecorino cheese
- Pasta E Fagioli – White bean and Rosa Marina pasta soup
- Butternut squash, celery and pancetta braised with oregano and fennel served over faro
- Spring lamb braise with olives, tomato, pomegranate and hearty red wine
- Italian Pear and Almond Cake